Dell EMC Unity XT 380 Hybrid Storage
A great entry point to the Unity XT Hybrid Flash storage series, the XT 380 is perfect for the remote, branch office (ROBO) and midmarket business.
Dell EMC Unity XT 380 Hybrid Flash Storage Overview
From its small footprint to its efficient optimization, the Dell EMC Unity XT 380 is an ideal choice. Automated tiering and flash caching place data on the appropriate tier of storage for the highest system performance at the lowest storage cost.
The Dell EMC Unity XT 380 has the ability to simultaneously run mixed application workloads, process inline data reduction, and provide data services with no performance overhead.
The entire Unity XT storage series allows for a multi-cloud strategy.
Dell 380 Hybrid Specs
- Delivers up to 2.4PB max raw capacity
- Includes inline data reduction (all flash pools)
- Unified block, file, and VMware VVols support
- A small 2U footprint
- Automated tiering and flash caching
- Architecture based on the powerful Intel Xeon processors.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 3.5" x 17.62" x 24.17"
You can also ask questions using live chat below…
"Mojo is always available to provide the support I need. No request is too large or too small.
They've never had any issues handling the workload of our large company."
John W., Enterprise CTO Global Financial Services Corporation