Dell EMC Unity XT 380F
Next Generation Mid-Range Storage
A great entry into the Unity XT All Flash family, the 380F offers high performance at a low storage cost. Features include automated tiering, flash caching and simultaneous running of mixed application workloads.
Designed and optimized for all-flash, these new platforms deliver 2X more performance and a fraction of the latency than previous generations. The Dell EMC Unity XT 380 has the ability to process inline data reduction and provide data services with no performance overhead.
When to choose Unity XT 380F storage
You need the speed of all-flash for accessing your data and the 380F drives and memory options fit your storage needs with some room for growth.
Unity XT 380F Specifications
Unity XT 380F Specs
- (2) Intel CPUs, 12 cores per Array, 1.7GHz
- Supports 2.5” drives
- Scales from 6 to 500 drives
- Delivers up to 2.4PB max raw capacity
- Includes inline unified data reduction
- Unified block, file, and VMware VVols support
- Automated tiering and flash caching
EMC XT 380F Dimensions
- Height: 3.5 inches
- Width: 17.62 inches
- Depth: 24.17 inches